Simplify e-Learning with Chamilo Learning Management System (LMS). Use the Chamilo 1-Click App to quickly deploy your own LMS so you can create and host online courses and let thousands of students learn freely or through PayPal purchases. Generate badges, certificates and reports on your learners/students learning progress.
Chamilo is brought to you by The Chamilo project, a group of people and organizations that develop or use the Chamilo software and have the Chamilo association, a legally registered non-profit organization (in Spain) that aims to “increase the availability of quality education around the world”
Getting started after deploy
- Create your Chamilo 1-Click App and when running, visit in a browser, e.g.,
- Connect as admin using the default credentials: admin / passwd
- Change your password and other details by going to the right drop-down user menu, clicking on the admin username, then clicking on the pencil icon under the user picture.
- To change the URL/domain, just point your DNS to the server IP of this new VM
- To reconfigure with HTTPS, simply use the guide on setting up HTTPS with Letsencrypt on Ubuntu and ensure your Apache VirtualHost continues to point to /var/www/chamilo/www/
- You can learn more about using Chamilo at https://docs.chamilo.org/